4/11/12

I Could Have Danced All Night




                                                   "I could have danced all night
                                                  And still have begged for more. 

                                                   I could have spread my wings 
                                                   And done a thousand things  
                                                         I've never done before..." 
                                                           



"Oh! Do not attack me with your watch. A watch is always too fast or too slow. I cannot be dictated to by a watch." - Jane Austen




-Erin 

1 comment:

  1. oh I'm so excited you posted something, I feel like our little blog is dwindling . This is absolutely beautiful and I love the quote by Jane Austin. :) <3

    ReplyDelete