5/13/11

Beneath these paper clouds







It is better to have your head in the clouds, and know where you are...than to breathe the clearer atmosphere below them, and think that you are in paradise.








In the presence of eternity, the mountains are as transient as the clouds.








I would not fear nor wish my fate, but boldly say each night, tomorrow let my sun his beams display, or in clouds hide them; I have lived today.




So, a crazy thing happened today. Pittsburgh was virtually cloudless. Weird, huh? The sky was almost unrecognizable without them...so I improvised. :) 

-Erin 


3 comments:

  1. Wow this is great, such a unique idea. I love it, Very wel done <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, very ingenious! So creative, I actually want to go make paper cut outs now ...

    ReplyDelete