4/15/11

Erin Lindsey - "In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own." ~Steven Kloves

  
Dreaming is an act of pure imagination, attesting in all men a creative power, which if it were available in waking, would make every man a Dante or Shakespeare.  ~H.F. Hedge


  
Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives.  ~William Dement




"In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own."  ~Steven Kloves



Sorry this is late. :b
~ Erin

5 comments:

  1. CUTE!! The second one is my favorite! I love the way it looks like the color is hovering around her, like some sort of aura. (maybe its cause I just saw The Lovely Bones? ;) Meg's beautiful as always :D Oh, and I'm definitely writing down that quote from William Dement. Thanks Erin for some beautiful shots once again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is so beautiful, <3 I love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really do love these Erin. I love how as Colleen says the color hovers around her. Very beautiful and Megan is gorgeous. Very good!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. is the idea that she's like the spring fairy, and as she walks along and touches stuff it comes to life? that's a pretty sweet dream

    Eleanor Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! :)
    There isn't really a specific "idea", so you can interpret it however you want. :)

    ReplyDelete