3/23/11

Shadow of Turning


A shadow is the edge of light. The moment where light stops its influence and darkness takes over. Its hard to take a photos where shadow rather than light is the focus, shadow is such a shy subject. For this assignment {shadow} I was seeking to show the struggle between the fading light and the encroaching darkness.


"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning." James1:17

~Colleen Elizabeth
ps. sorry this is late :S

4 comments:

  1. I really love this photo, Colleen! You captured the shadows very well. Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Love this photo and love this room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it's so pretty, I have to agree with everyone I love this picture! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this picture!
    So many great memories in this room. :)

    ReplyDelete